When you think of cheesecake, what is the first thing you think of? Smooth, creamy deliciousness??? With a side of… “I probably shouldn’t eat that, because its high in fat and sugar.” Am I right? We’ve all thought that, so no worries.
LOOK NO FURTHER, because THIS type of cheesecake is just as creamy, and delicious… AND it saves you on the calories. I just wish I could capture the SMELL in my house right now for you. 🤤🤤 Check out how to make this yummy cheesecake below!
• • •
• 2 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
• 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (I used Muscle Milk)
• 1 cup plain, non-fat greek yogurt (I used Kirkland brand)
• 132g egg whites
• 1 oz stevia
• 1 scoop of Slap Nutrition’s salted caramel BCAAs
• Start by preheating your oven to 350°
• Put all the ingredients into a mixer, and mix until smooth! Bam. Easy peasy. (You can see I missed a few little clumps of cream cheese in mine, but I didn’t actually mind it!)
• Pour the batter into a lightly greased 9″ circle pan
• Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes
• Let it cool on a cooling rack & enjoy!
Shop Slap Nutrition and get some of the Salted Caramel BCAA’s. Use the code “Nicole” at checkout to save you 10%!
Inspiration From, Healthy Hunnie!